Synchronous generator drive unit Educational Equipment Electrical Installation Lab
AFE2016 Synchronous generator drive unit Educational Equipment Electrical Installation Lab For Vocational Training Center, Technical Institution, Engineering University, TVET Schools.
AFE2016 Synchronous generator drive unit Educational Equipment Electrical Installation Lab
1 Product overview
This training platform includes application circuit units typical of three-phase asynchronous motors and three-phase synchronous generators. Through related experiences, you can familiarize yourself with the electrical characteristics of controlling three-phase salient pole generators, master its control principles and control methods, and train students to respond.
(1) The training platform adopts the aluminum profile column frame structure, the measuring instrument and training power supply are an integrated and integrated installation, each unit is flexible, easy to operate and difficult to damage.
(2) The motor is equipped with a dedicated base, which can be directly connected with the DC motor to form a generator load group, which can visually monitor the wiring and working status and complete the training content of a variety of courses.
(3) Flexible increase and decrease of the associated units can be set for the experimental subjects to meet the needs of different users.
(4) The training platform has a good safety protection system.
2 performance parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V ± 10% 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1600mm × 600mm × 800mm
(3) The capacity of the whole machine: <1.5KVA
(4) Weight: <380kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃ relative humidity ＜ 85% (25 ℃)
3 Product composition
3.1 Power control panel
The power control panel adopts aluminum alloy profile panel and closed box structure, which is connected with the lower shelf as a whole.
3.2 Training platform
The training table is supported by profiled aluminum columns and the lower universal wheels are braked, which can be moved and positioned flexibly. The desk adopts 25mm thick high density substrate, and the surface is treated with high temperature and high pressure fireproof board.
3.3 Configuration of the power control panel
(1) Three-phase, five-wire power input, controlled by a leakage circuit breaker, equipped with an emergency stop control button.In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button and the circuit breaker to cut off the power supply.
(2) Support voltmeter, power meter, electronic tachometer, torque speed mechanical power display meter and excitation power supply.
(3) Equipped with power indicator, power output socket and safety type power output terminal.
(4) Built-in stabilized DC power supply with multiple voltage outputs, with short circuit protection function.