Industrial Installation Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Electrical Lab Equipment
AFE2003 Industrial Installation Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Electrical Lab Equipment For Vocational Training Center, Technical Institution, Engineering University, TVET Schools.
AFE2003 Industrial Installation Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Electrical Lab Equipment
I, Product overview
The training device includes various types ofelectric components, students can be familiarized, the control principles and control methods are mastered, and the corresponding knowledge and skills of students are cultivated. It is suitable for the teaching and skills training assessment of higher vocational colleges, junior colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum profile column frame structure, with cushion on the bottom, measuring instrument and training power supply built-in integrated installation, easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) The motor is fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) The training platform has a good security protection system.
II. Technical parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V±10% 60Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1600mm × 400mm × 1200mm
(3) Machine capacity: <1.5KVA
(4) Weight: <150kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
III. Poduct composition
3.1 Power Control Screen
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, and the closed box structure is integrated with the lower placement frame.
3.2 Power Control Screen Configuration
(1) Three-phase five-wire power input, controlled by leakage circuit breaker, with emergency stop control button. In emergency, press the emergency stop button breaker to cut off the power.
(2) It is equipped with a power indicator, a power outlet, and a safety power output terminal.
(3) Configure the AC motor special protection switch, built-in AC power supply, with short circuit protection.
(4) Built-in AC power supply with short circuit protection.
Industrial installation trainer used for studying electrical components and logics