Electrical Protection Training Workbench Educational Equipment Electrical Workbench
AFE2012 Electrical Protection Training Workbench Educational Equipment Electrical Workbench For Vocational Training Center, Technical Institution, Engineering University, TVET Schools.
AFE2012 Electrical Protection Training Workbench Educational Equipment Electrical Workbench
I. Product overview
It can through training, let students be familiar with various electric accident reasons so as to prevent electric
accident occur. Through learning, students will learn of how the accident occurs, and take cautions on electric
accident, so as to enhance the ability of prevent accident, solve electric accidents. Students can learn many safety
protection mode in the trainer.
(1) Training workbench use aluminum column, testing measures, inner integrated training power box. It is easy
to use, and it is not easy to be broken.
(2) Modular structure: it has many modules, and it can achieve many training projects, please see the
experiment list later.
(3) It has good safety protection system, all the electric terminals select safety plug terminals, the whole set can
be connected to ground, if there is electric leakage occurs, students can ct off power immediately, so as to protect
II Technical parameter
(1) Input power: single phase three wire, 220V±10% 50Hz
(2) Dimension: 1600mm×800mm×1800mm
(3) Whole capacity:＜2.0KVA
(4) Weight: ＜100kg
(5) Work condition:
Relative humidity: ＜85%(25℃)
3 Product composition
3.1 Training workbench
Training workbench surface use anti-fire treatment, it has a long life to use, and has a beautiful outlook.
3.2 Power control panel
(1)Single phase three wires power input, it goes through electric leakage breakers to be controlled. It has
emergency stop button, when in emergency circumstance, press it, and breakers cut off power supply.
(2)Equip with power indicator, power output plug, safety power output terminal.
3.4 Equip with components
(2)round resistor meter
(4) Electric cables 25 eas
4 Training content
4.1 Insulation protection training and experiment
(1) Insulation resistor testing
(2) Insulation characteristic testing
(3) insulating medium experiment
4.2 Low voltage protection experiment
(1) Safety voltage testing
(2) Transformer characteristic testing
4.3 Ground experiment testing
(1) Ground type
(2) Ground bar usage
(3) Ground power system and don’t connect ground power system
(4) Multi points network testing
(5) Ground resistor testing
(6) Ground rod usage and testing
4.4 Current protection experiment
(1) Zero sequence current application
(2) Current leakage breaker protection
(3) Over current fault protection
4.5 Voltage protection experiment
(1) Zero voltage protection experiment
(2) Over voltage experiment
(3) Voltage type breaker protection experiment
4.6 Circuit resistor testing experiment
(1) Circuit resistor testing
(2) Wire resistor testing