Basic Electrical Laboratory Equipment Teaching Equipment Electrical Automatic Trainer
AFE2009 Basic Electrical Laboratory Equipment Teaching Equipment Electrical Automatic Trainer For Vocational Training Center, Technical Institution, Engineering University, TVET Schools.
AFE2009 Basic Electrical Laboratory Equipment Teaching Equipment Electrical Automatic Trainer
I. Product overview
This training package can be familiar with the operating characteristics of DC motors and synchronous motors through relevant experiments, master the control principles and control methods, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills. It is suitable for higher vocational colleges, higher vocational schools, secondary vocational schools and technical schools. Professional teaching and skills training assessment.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum profile column frame structure, with cushion on the bottom, measuring instrument and training power supply built-in integrated installation, easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) The training platform has a good security protection system.
II. Technical parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V±10% 60Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1100mm × 400mm × 1200mm
(3) Machine capacity: <1.5KVA
(4) Weight: <150kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
III. Product composition
3.1 Power Control Screen
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, and the closed box structure is integrated with the lower placement frame.
3.2 Power Control Screen Configuration
(1) Three-phase five-wire power input, controlled by leakage circuit breaker, with emergency stop control button. In emergency, press the emergency stop button breaker to cut off the power.
(2) It is equipped with a power indicator, a power outlet, and a safety power output terminal.
(3) Configure the AC motor special protection switch, built-in AC power supply, with short circuit protection.
(4) Built-in AC power supply with short circuit protection.
3.4 Companion devices
(1) Time relay control unit
(2) Thermal delay overcurrent relay control unit
(3) Contactor interlock circuit control unit
(4) button module
(5) Air circuit breaker module
(6) Fuse module
(7) Limit switch module
IV. Training content can be completed
Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor
Static test experiment of compound excitation DC generator parameters
Compound excitation DC generator control circuit connection experiment
Time relay control three-phase asynchronous motor star-delta step-down start-up experiment
Three-phase asynchronous motor sequence start stop experiment