AC Electric Drives Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench
AFE2018 AC Electric Drives Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench For Vocational Training Center, Technical Institution, Engineering University, TVET Schools.
AFE2018 AC Electric Drives Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench
I. Product overview
This training device includes industrial control components such as frequency converters and motors. Through related experiments, you can be familiar with the operating characteristics of induction motors and the use of various industrial control components, master its control principles and control methods, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills , Suitable for teaching and skill training assessment of related majors in higher vocational schools, colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum profile column frame structure, the overall is simple and generous, and the bottom is equipped with universal wheels, which can be moved flexibly and the height can be adjusted individually according to the ground conditions. The measuring instrument and training power supply adopt built-in integrated hanging box installation, which is easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) Equipped with electric motors and complete configurations.
(3) The combination of software and hardware can complete the training content of a variety of subjects
(4) The training platform has a good safety protection system.
II. Performance parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V±10% 60Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1600mm×800mm×1500mm
(3) The capacity of the whole machine: <2KVA
(4) Weight: <250kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃ relative humidity ＜85% (25℃)
III. Product composition
3.1 Training table
3.2 power box
3.3 Supporting module
IV. Can complete the training content
4.1 Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor inverter control experiment
4.2 Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor inverter control experiment terminal control (external analog control)
4.3 Star start experiment of three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor